Contacts of Alishea Gay:
4071 Lee Rd Ste 260 Cleveland, OH 44128,
Cleveland, (US) Ohio
Phone: (216) 957-1200
Customer Reviews about Alishea Gay:
There are currently no reviews about doctor Alishea Gay. If you have been to Alishea Gay or visited a medical office - leave a review about this medical institution:
About Alishea Gay in Cleveland
Other Alishea Gay PracticeFamily Medicine, Public Health & General Preventive MedicineOffice HoursMonday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMTuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMWednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMThursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMFriday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMSaturday ClosedSunday ClosedPlease find here the reviews and contact details of Alishea Gay in Cleveland. Info on Alishea Gay includes the main phone number (216) 957-1200 for Alishea Gay, a fax number (216) 752-0494, plus the street address 4071 Lee Rd Ste 260
Cleveland, OH 44128 for Alishea Gay in Cleveland with clean directions to Alishea Gay and a printable map to Alishea Gay. You can also find the opening hours for this Cleveland doctor.
We ask our visitors to take the time to write their review of Alishea Gay or any other doctors they have worked with. Right now there are 0 reviews for medical doctors in Cleveland, and 0 reviews of medical doctors in Ohio.
Popular Doctor Hospitals and Healthcare professionals
Nearest medical services in Cleveland
Kathleen M. Baker
1730 W 25th St Cleveland, OH 44113, Cleveland, (US) Ohio
Stephen R. Bernie, MD
1250 Superior Ave E Cleveland, OH 44114, Cleveland, (US) Ohio
10701 East Blvd Ste A Cleveland, OH 44106, Cleveland, (US) Ohio
Michelle P. Conti
10701 East Blvd Module C D Cleveland, OH 44106, Cleveland, (US) Ohio
Thomas L. Mcgrew, MD
6803 Mayfield Rd Ste 305 Cleveland, OH 44124, Cleveland, (US) Ohio
Tonya S. Heyman, MD
29001 Cedar Rd Ste 500 Cleveland, OH 44124, Cleveland, (US) Ohio
Mary-Frances F. Haerr, MD
1611 S Green Rd Ste 205 Cleveland, OH 44121, Cleveland, (US) Ohio
- Janet M. Kaczor, MD Very rude. She rushed my initial appointment. She Used tools on me without advising me of what she was doing or why. She then asked in an aggressive t...
- Paul Mack Paul Mack is knowledgeable, thorough and communicates extremely well. I highly recommend him.
- Lloyd Johnson III, MD It’s been almost a year since I had hip replacement. I’ve been so disappointed in this surgery. I not only had a broken femur with out having a fa...
- John R. Asbury, MD I would like to get in contact with dr. John. R. Asbury bcuz I need his hel p with my talked some one about getting my disability check to my self
- Michael J. Shepard, MD Dr. Michael Shepard happens to be one of the greatest people I’ve known, but don’t tell him. No one is more caring or dedicated to serve. We went ...
- David C. Eggert, MD Knowledgeable, timely and personable.
- Katie E. Wakeley, MD Dr.Katie Wakeley is the most accomplished surgeon i have ever gone to. I dont usually post reviews on medical doctors but i had to amke an exception b...