Contacts of Dan Shechter, MD:
4167 Patterson Ave Baltimore, MD 21215,
Baltimore, (US) Maryland
Phone: (410) 764-2111
Customer Reviews about Dan Shechter, MD:
There are currently no reviews about doctor Dan Shechter, MD. If you have been to Dan Shechter, MD or visited a medical office - leave a review about this medical institution:
About Dan Shechter, MD in Baltimore
Other Dan Shechter, MD PracticeChiropractorOffice HoursMonday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMTuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMWednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMThursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMFriday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMSaturday9:00 AM - 12:00 PMSunday ClosedPlease find here the reviews and contact details of Dan Shechter, MD in Baltimore. Info on Dan Shechter, MD includes the main phone number (410) 764-2111 for Dan Shechter, MD, a fax number (410) 764-9947, plus the street address 4167 Patterson Ave
Baltimore, MD 21215 for Dan Shechter, MD in Baltimore with clean directions to Dan Shechter, MD and a printable map to Dan Shechter, MD. You can also find the opening hours for this Baltimore doctor.
We ask our visitors to take the time to write their review of Dan Shechter, MD or any other doctors they have worked with. Right now there are 0 reviews for medical doctors in Baltimore, and 0 reviews of medical doctors in Maryland.
Popular Doctor Hospitals and Healthcare professionals
Nearest medical services in Baltimore
2411 W Belvedere Ave Ste 402 Baltimore, MD 21215, Baltimore, (US) Maryland
3407 Wilkens Ave Ste 210 Baltimore, MD 21229, Baltimore, (US) Maryland
Felicia I. Batten
22 S Greene St Ste TBR68A Baltimore, MD 21201, Baltimore, (US) Maryland
Beth Barnet, MD
29 S Paca St Baltimore, MD 21201, Baltimore, (US) Maryland
Noah J. Miller
4201 Primrose Ave Baltimore, MD 21215, Baltimore, (US) Maryland
Tyronnia A. Jones
3319 W Belvedere Ave Ste 1 Baltimore, MD 21215, Baltimore, (US) Maryland
Augusto R. Deleon, MD
4149 Patterson Ave Baltimore, MD 21215, Baltimore, (US) Maryland
- Janet M. Kaczor, MD Very rude. She rushed my initial appointment. She Used tools on me without advising me of what she was doing or why. She then asked in an aggressive t...
- Paul Mack Paul Mack is knowledgeable, thorough and communicates extremely well. I highly recommend him.
- Lloyd Johnson III, MD It’s been almost a year since I had hip replacement. I’ve been so disappointed in this surgery. I not only had a broken femur with out having a fa...
- John R. Asbury, MD I would like to get in contact with dr. John. R. Asbury bcuz I need his hel p with my talked some one about getting my disability check to my self
- Michael J. Shepard, MD Dr. Michael Shepard happens to be one of the greatest people I’ve known, but don’t tell him. No one is more caring or dedicated to serve. We went ...
- David C. Eggert, MD Knowledgeable, timely and personable.
- Katie E. Wakeley, MD Dr.Katie Wakeley is the most accomplished surgeon i have ever gone to. I dont usually post reviews on medical doctors but i had to amke an exception b...