Contacts of Kathryn Brinegar:
1481 W 10th St Indianapolis, IN 46202,
Indianapolis, (US) Indiana
Phone: (317) 554-0000
Customer Reviews about Kathryn Brinegar:
There are currently no reviews about doctor Kathryn Brinegar. If you have been to Kathryn Brinegar or visited a medical office - leave a review about this medical institution:
About Kathryn Brinegar in Indianapolis
Other Kathryn Brinegar PracticeInternal MedicineOffice HoursMonday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMTuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMWednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMThursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMFriday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMSaturday ClosedSunday ClosedPlease find here the reviews and contact details of Kathryn Brinegar in Indianapolis. Info on Kathryn Brinegar includes the main phone number (317) 554-0000 for Kathryn Brinegar, a fax number (317) 988-5382, plus the street address 1481 W 10th St
Indianapolis, IN 46202 for Kathryn Brinegar in Indianapolis with clean directions to Kathryn Brinegar and a printable map to Kathryn Brinegar. You can also find the opening hours for this Indianapolis doctor.
We ask our visitors to take the time to write their review of Kathryn Brinegar or any other doctors they have worked with. Right now there are 0 reviews for medical doctors in Indianapolis, and 0 reviews of medical doctors in Indiana.
Popular Doctor Hospitals and Healthcare professionals
Nearest medical services in Indianapolis
Lea A. Alvernaz
1801 N Senate Blvd MPC2 Ste 3300 Indianapolis, IN 46202, Indianapolis, (US) Indiana
Debra A. Ardeel-Sullivan
8931 E 30th St Indianapolis, IN 46219, Indianapolis, (US) Indiana
1450 E 20th St Indianapolis, IN 46218, Indianapolis, (US) Indiana
1500 N Ritter Ave Indianapolis, IN 46219, Indianapolis, (US) Indiana
Joy E. Boake
8050 Township Line Rd Indianapolis, IN 46260, Indianapolis, (US) Indiana
Jean H. Babbitt
1801 Senate Blvd Ste 310 Indianapolis, IN 46202, Indianapolis, (US) Indiana
Heather N. Boyd
1 American Sq Ste 2610 Indianapolis, IN 46282, Indianapolis, (US) Indiana
- Janet M. Kaczor, MD Very rude. She rushed my initial appointment. She Used tools on me without advising me of what she was doing or why. She then asked in an aggressive t...
- Paul Mack Paul Mack is knowledgeable, thorough and communicates extremely well. I highly recommend him.
- Lloyd Johnson III, MD It’s been almost a year since I had hip replacement. I’ve been so disappointed in this surgery. I not only had a broken femur with out having a fa...
- John R. Asbury, MD I would like to get in contact with dr. John. R. Asbury bcuz I need his hel p with my talked some one about getting my disability check to my self
- Michael J. Shepard, MD Dr. Michael Shepard happens to be one of the greatest people I’ve known, but don’t tell him. No one is more caring or dedicated to serve. We went ...
- David C. Eggert, MD Knowledgeable, timely and personable.
- Katie E. Wakeley, MD Dr.Katie Wakeley is the most accomplished surgeon i have ever gone to. I dont usually post reviews on medical doctors but i had to amke an exception b...