Contacts of Timothy S. Wollner, DO:
539 N Dearborn St Chicago, IL 60654,
Chicago, (US) Illinois
Phone: (312) 549-4400
Customer Reviews about Timothy S. Wollner, DO:
There are currently no reviews about doctor Timothy S. Wollner, DO. If you have been to Timothy S. Wollner, DO or visited a medical office - leave a review about this medical institution:
About Timothy S. Wollner, DO in Chicago
Other Timothy S. Wollner, DO PracticeCardiovascular DiseaseOffice HoursPlease find here the reviews and contact details of Timothy S. Wollner, DO in Chicago. Info on Timothy S. Wollner, DO includes the main phone number (312) 549-4400 for Timothy S. Wollner, DO, a fax number (312) 549-4401, plus the street address 539 N Dearborn St
Chicago, IL 60654 for Timothy S. Wollner, DO in Chicago with clean directions to Timothy S. Wollner, DO and a printable map to Timothy S. Wollner, DO. You can also find the opening hours for this Chicago doctor.
We ask our visitors to take the time to write their review of Timothy S. Wollner, DO or any other doctors they have worked with. Right now there are 0 reviews for medical doctors in Chicago, and 0 reviews of medical doctors in Illinois.
Popular Doctor Hospitals and Healthcare professionals
Nearest medical services in Chicago
Steven S. Abdelmalak, MD
310 W Superior St FL 2 Chicago, IL 60654, Chicago, (US) Illinois
Gregorio R. Aglipay, MD
2315 E 93rd St Ste 338 Chicago, IL 60617, Chicago, (US) Illinois
Mohammed I. Ahmed, MD
2803 W Harrison St Chicago, IL 60612, Chicago, (US) Illinois
4085 N Broadway St Chicago, IL 60613, Chicago, (US) Illinois
Syed R. Akhter, MD
3017 N Ashland Ave Apt 1N Chicago, IL 60657, Chicago, (US) Illinois
Aurora A. Atienza, MD
3900 W Madison St Ste 13 Chicago, IL 60624, Chicago, (US) Illinois
Carlos C. Altez
2800 S California Ave Chicago, IL 60608, Chicago, (US) Illinois
- Paul Mack Paul Mack is knowledgeable, thorough and communicates extremely well. I highly recommend him.
- Lloyd Johnson III, MD It’s been almost a year since I had hip replacement. I’ve been so disappointed in this surgery. I not only had a broken femur with out having a fa...
- John R. Asbury, MD I would like to get in contact with dr. John. R. Asbury bcuz I need his hel p with my talked some one about getting my disability check to my self
- Michael J. Shepard, MD Dr. Michael Shepard happens to be one of the greatest people I’ve known, but don’t tell him. No one is more caring or dedicated to serve. We went ...
- David C. Eggert, MD Knowledgeable, timely and personable.
- Katie E. Wakeley, MD Dr.Katie Wakeley is the most accomplished surgeon i have ever gone to. I dont usually post reviews on medical doctors but i had to amke an exception b...
- Stephanie A. Sekula Thanks a lot, Stephanie! They helped us a lot with a delicate problem.