Contacts of Benjamin Dale:
48 Medical Park Dr E Ste 356 Birmingham, AL 35235,
Birmingham, (US) Alabama
Phone: (205) 838-3200
Customer Reviews about Benjamin Dale:
There are currently no reviews about doctor Benjamin Dale. If you have been to Benjamin Dale or visited a medical office - leave a review about this medical institution:
About Benjamin Dale in Birmingham
Other Benjamin Dale PracticeInternal MedicineOffice HoursMonday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PMTuesday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PMWednesday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PMThursday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PMFriday 8:00 AM - 2:30 PMSaturday ClosedSunday ClosedPlease find here the reviews and contact details of Benjamin Dale in Birmingham. Info on Benjamin Dale includes the main phone number (205) 838-3200 for Benjamin Dale, a fax number (205) 838-6981, plus the street address 48 Medical Park Dr E Ste 356
Birmingham, AL 35235 for Benjamin Dale in Birmingham with clean directions to Benjamin Dale and a printable map to Benjamin Dale. You can also find the opening hours for this Birmingham doctor.
We ask our visitors to take the time to write their review of Benjamin Dale or any other doctors they have worked with. Right now there are 0 reviews for medical doctors in Birmingham, and 0 reviews of medical doctors in Alabama.
Popular Doctor Hospitals and Healthcare professionals
Nearest medical services in Birmingham
Cassandra R. Bush
3525 Arrington Blvd N Birmingham, AL 35234, Birmingham, (US) Alabama
Yolanda B. Bowie
700 19th St S Birmingham, AL 35233, Birmingham, (US) Alabama
Pamela A. Bowen
4022 4th Ave S Birmingham, AL 35222, Birmingham, (US) Alabama
Kellen M. Berry
110 Oxmoor Ct Birmingham, AL 35209, Birmingham, (US) Alabama
David L. Coffman
2200 Lakeshore Dr Ste 150 Birmingham, AL 35209, Birmingham, (US) Alabama
48 Medical Park Dr E Ste 356 Birmingham, AL 35235, Birmingham, (US) Alabama
Kara C. Clemons
516 Brookwood Blvd Fl 2 Birmingham, AL 35209, Birmingham, (US) Alabama
- Janet M. Kaczor, MD Very rude. She rushed my initial appointment. She Used tools on me without advising me of what she was doing or why. She then asked in an aggressive t...
- Paul Mack Paul Mack is knowledgeable, thorough and communicates extremely well. I highly recommend him.
- Lloyd Johnson III, MD It’s been almost a year since I had hip replacement. I’ve been so disappointed in this surgery. I not only had a broken femur with out having a fa...
- John R. Asbury, MD I would like to get in contact with dr. John. R. Asbury bcuz I need his hel p with my talked some one about getting my disability check to my self
- Michael J. Shepard, MD Dr. Michael Shepard happens to be one of the greatest people I’ve known, but don’t tell him. No one is more caring or dedicated to serve. We went ...
- David C. Eggert, MD Knowledgeable, timely and personable.
- Katie E. Wakeley, MD Dr.Katie Wakeley is the most accomplished surgeon i have ever gone to. I dont usually post reviews on medical doctors but i had to amke an exception b...